Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 76

Thread: Magic Mart to move

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Magic Mart to move

    Kay and her folks are to be commended for the work they have done. I miss the heck out of working there believe it or not sometimes. She was great to work for (just couldn't come near what ROSP pays me). I still get some great deals there though
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  2. #32
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Magic Mart to move

    they have some very nice sales on right not. Got a very nice pair of blue jeans for $5.00. the original list retail sticker was $40.00. doritos are 2 for $3 and they have coke on sale five 6-pack coke for $10.00. The furniture area will probably take some business away fron Grand and Magic Mart delivers. I did not know that before. nice looking store I just don't like how short the counters run. I like how short they are height wise, just when not lenght wise. makes it seem a little more jumbled. I guess I'm just use to the long ailes at walmart.
    I really think I'll do a Christmas layaway at Magic Mart this year since walmart does not do layaway anymore and money is TIGHT
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member cosmo99's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2005
    Posts
    503
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Magic Mart to move

    Do they charge for layaways at magic mart?? I am hoping to maybe do a layaway there too for Christmas. I have a 16 month old boy so that kinda equals to a lot of presents!

  4. #34
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Magic Mart to move

    from my understanding there is no charge to layaway but if you cancel there is a restocking fee.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  5. #35
    Inactive Member cosmo99's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2005
    Posts
    503
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Magic Mart to move

    Thanks! I guess I will be going up there soon. K-mart still does layaways too, don't they?

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Magic Mart to move

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">doritos are 2 for $3 </div></div>

    I've put about 5 pallets of Doritos in there this week. That store is rocking.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  7. #37
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Magic Mart to move

    Lay a way is 10% down and must pay on it every at least every thirty days. If you lay a way now, it must be out by December 12th.

  8. #38
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Magic Mart to move

    I just went there. It was weird to walk into the old walmart to see it laid out as a Magic Mart.

    Pretty nice set up, and have to agree with all that it's significantly better than the old store. The furniture section is nice and the rugs section is extremely nice. They really took advantage of space on that one.

    I was a little disappointed to see that it looks like they won't be using the old lawn & garden section. Also, the in the shoe section the shoes are displayed at the 5' level and that's not going to be practical for a lot of folks.

    The grand re-opening sales prices are good through Oct. 11
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  9. #39
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: Magic Mart to move

    I would have to reach down for 5' level,,, don't they have those stools to stand on??

  10. #40
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Magic Mart to move

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The_Sage</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would have to reach down for 5' level,,, don't they have those stools to stand on??</div></div>
    no step stools.
    It's just a very awkward height to place display shoes at for a lot of folks - women especially
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •